My lovely followers

Tuesday 23 August 2022

Congratulations to the happy couple

 Just a quick one to post today. Yesterday I had made a background on copy paper using Picked raspberry distress oxide ink pad on my media mat using a brayer to give it texture. (media mat is a thinner version of a gelli plate) Tutorials can be found on you tube.

The media mat sticks inside a stamping platform basically make the mess then stamp it onto the paper.
I stuck the paper to a scrap piece of card using a pritt stick.
I have had this wedding couple for a while now and think I may have bought from Amazon. I die cut it twice and stuck together, Pushed out her arm and dress to give it depth. I used double sided foam tape behind the raised parts. Front panel adhered to card base using double sided foam tape. Sentiment composed in word and printed.




Thank you for coming on over to take a peek

This has been entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the die-cut couple and the background you made
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card
    Thank you for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine. Thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...