My lovely followers

Friday 12 August 2022

Flower on trellis

 For today I created this one - I had other ideas but tit wasn't to be lol. The flower dies from Charlie and Paulchen and can I get the right - NO. After lots of time and patience I managed to get a half decent one and as for the little petals I made them into butterflies lol. Far too fiddly lol. I placed tiny pearls on flower and butterflies (well petals actually lol)

Anyhow I had downloaded a Blue, Pink and Yellowy backgrond from PNGwing quite a while back which I was going to use down one side of card - well that didn't happen either lol. The grid die I am unsure of. I cut that from the same piece of card and you may or may not be able to see a little tinge of blue on the edge of grid. The sentiment was composed in word and printed.







Thank you for dropping by really appreciate it

This has been entered into the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card love the grid die and beautiful flower and little butterflies.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...