My lovely followers

Monday 15 August 2022

Your true nature.

 Today I wanted to use up some of my shaving foam backgrounds and this one screamed at me Dragonflies and where do you find them.... near water so out came my bull rush die. The idea just popped into my head.

I have no idea of the origin of these dies, had them quite a while and like I have said before I throw packaging away - naughty me!!!!!
The dragonflies were cut twice so they would be 3d.
The front panel was adhered to the card base using double sided foam tape.

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and love the beautiful Dragonflies and bullrushes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The dragon flies are so delicate and beautiful colours. Love the sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, Stunning, Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start (https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/) this month and we hope to see you lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, You were selected as a Rising Star for the week of August 15- August 21, 2022, at A Place to Start! Please stop by and grab your badge! Thanks for your awesome entry!
    THE DESIGN TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the dragonflies. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...