My lovely followers

Monday 22 August 2022

CAS Christmas Card Challenge 21 Pine

 

Today I have put together a couple of cards specifically for CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Pine,  I love this as I had the perfect stamp for this one.  The branch reminds me of what I call my Christmas tree in my garden.  It is beautiful when I put all my solar lights on it.  

Anyhow I stamped the image twice, cut an aperture on front panel and placed over the card base.

The sentiment was composed in word and printed on the card front. Black card for the matt behind.



Thanks for looking
Elaine

This has been entered into the following challenges

CAS Christmas Card Challenge 21 - Pine 30/08 WINNER

Comment - Elaine’s card is so elegant and beautiful.  Loved the seamless square aperture design.  The simplicity and all that fabulous white space made it CAS perfection.







8 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful and elegant Christmas card Elaine! I love your very artistic design. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful clean design Elaine! love the simple pine branch grossing over and inside the die cut square! thanks for joining us twice at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderfully elegant card, thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at CAS Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...