My lovely followers

Sunday 7 August 2022

Just a simple one .

 Today I ordered some hammered card and the about an hour later I remembered I had a cupboard housing different types of textured card. I found leather, hammered, silk weave and bark textured card. Still one can never have enough card eh!!!!

I used bark as the base and for the bouquet on top using the leather look. I water coloured the flowers and leaves. I can't remember where the flower wrap is from. The flowers are Gummiapan. The bow I made using bakers twine
The sentiment is one of my used stamps and is unbranded.








Thank you for taking the time to come on over and take a peek at my blog
This has been entered into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card and love the beautiful die-cut bouquet of flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bouquet is just gorgeous Elaine! I've been admiring your cards for a few months now on Clean and Simple Cardmaking FB group and I'm so honoured to be working with you on the 613 DT!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so sweet of you to say so and am blushing you have admired my work . It is my pleasure to be working alongside you all on 613 so much creativity to be inspired by.

      Delete
  3. Just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card, the flowers are so delicate. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant looking - love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely and such unique papers. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...