My lovely followers

Tuesday 9 August 2022

Tis the season.

 For today I have put together a Christmas card with a snowman.  I just love this cute little guy.

I used 300gsm linen card.

MFT dienamics die for the aperture

Paper from paper pad - Chalkboard

sentiment composed in word and printed

snowman stamp and die I am unsure of their origin 

Copics to colour him 

Double sided foam tape between front panel and card base

And Voila here he is.



This has been entered into 

Classic Design 8 ag 31/08

Christmas Craft Creations patterned paper 12/08

My time to craft holiday 40 winter holiday 24/08

Christmas kickstart 65 never in a nativity31/08

12 months of Christmas 91 ag's 31/08

Perfectly CAS 28 Festive 14/09










10 comments:

  1. Very creative and ever so colourful. so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I just love black and white with colourful contrast

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card, Elaine, the snowman looks very happy!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and he does indeed, must be because I have dusted him off ready for the festive season - lets face he has been stuck in my drawer lol

      Delete
  3. Elaine: Thanks for sharing your snowman card at MTTCC's Winter Holiday Decorations theme challenge. --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the skating snowman and just a square of P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great fun - what a lovely design and a cute snowman! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...