My lovely followers

Monday 5 September 2022

AAA Birthday Challenge #41- Moodboard


Hello everyone, it is time for our new challenge

 For this month the challenge over at AAA Burthday Cards is ((plus using the moodboard)



I chose the bottom right corner for the colours I used - it had something to do with that gorgeous cute hedgehog, I just love them so much

Anyway I found the bird dies in my stash and have no idea of their origin.  I bought a large job lot of dies a while back so have many many more dies with no packaging. If anyone recognizes them please feel free to let me know in the comments. 

The sentiment was composed on my laptop and printed.  I then cut it down to size ready for the front panel which it attached to the base vard using double sided foam tape.

I cut them out either side of the sentiment.  Behind the negative space I had blended some Distress Oxides - milled lavender, wilted violet and speckled egg.  

when backing attached to front of card I adhered the just the body of the birds back into the negative space. I lifted the wings.

 I then attached teeny tiny diamante to the bird.






It would be fantastic if you joined us over at this months challenge at AAABirthday Cards Mood Board challenge.  We really would love to see all your creations to be inspired by you.

A perfect time to craft AG's Sept 28/10 




12 comments:

  1. That's such an elegant card, I love it and your take on the moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love how elegant and stylish your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card and love the beautiful die-cut birds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an elegant card, love the hint of soft colour behind the die cut doves. Thanks for joining in at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is quite stunning. Love how you created the dimension with their wings. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...