My lovely followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Mix it Up Smooshing

Hello everyone and welcome to our new September challenge over at Mix it Up

For this challenge the theme is smooshing,  I had fun with this one

The base card and front panel is cream smooth card 
I used Victorian Velvet and Hickory Smoke distress oxide ink pads.  The house die I am unsure of it's origin.  I die cut it twice to give dimension.  I placed a scrap of pink card behind it so it shows through the windows. 

Sentiment was composed in word

The front panel was adhered to the base card using double sided tape


                


Thank you coming on over to peek at my blog.  We would love to see you join in with this fun challenge. Remember we all inspire each other so can't wait to see your creations.

Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges:




2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...