My lovely followers

Sunday 4 September 2022

With Sympathy

 Today I discovered AAA Cards has a challenge for a one layer Sympathy card so had to think real hard for this one.

 I used an unbranded stamp for the inside of the card and circle die for the aperture in the front

The sentiment I composed in word and printed directly to the card - after many attempts to get in the place I wanted it to be - Result lots of scrap card lol.








That's it for me right now.  Thank you for dropping by it was great to see you.

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card and perfect CAS design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely CAS and no layer card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...