My lovely followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Love to Craft

Hello again to you all

It is that time of the month again with a new challenge over at Love to Craft where the theme is always Anything Goes.  I love Anything Goes it gives artistic licence to create.

I decided to play with my dragonfly dies for this one.  I die cut the front panel using the dies.  For the backing and the top diecut wings I used a my shaving foam background from a while back.  Just type in Shaving Foam Technique into youtube. they are so much fun to make.  I think I used food colouring for this one.

The white dragonfly which was cut from the panel I stuck it back into the negative space.  I then cut the top layer from the background 
I adhered the front panel to the base card using double sided foam tape.
The sentiment was composed on my laptop and printed.


                 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  It would be fantastic if you popped over and join in with this fun challenge.  We would love to see you there - Remember we all gain inspiration from each other.

Look forward to seeing you

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Elaine. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG". Sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...