My lovely followers

Tuesday 13 September 2022

The simple things in life......

 Hi every one

Today I thought I would share with you the card I made this afernoon.

I used speckled blue and sage green oxide ink pads blended.

The grid die and the dragonfly I believe I bought from Charlie and Paulchen - I don't keep packaging. 

I cut the dragonfly twice from a background I made using my gel plate and acrylic paints.






Thank you for popping in and hope you come back real soon

Hugz Elaine xx

Critter Crazy 66 anything feature critter 30/09

Crafty Animals 65 Must have animal u 30/0

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -  Die Cuts

Corrosive Challenges AG's     30/09



4 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...