My lovely followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Merry Little Christmas 1

 

Hi all 

I just love making Christmas cards - don't you?

Over at Merry Little Christmas the theme is always Anything Christmas goes - who couldn't resist making one or two or three lol.  

This card is a simple card well it looks it doesn't it.  It was a little  fiddly but enjoyable to put together and finally got there in the end.

I used cream linen card for this one

The letters are by Alexandra Renke.  Seeing as I put the word joy together I thought I may as well state the first 2 lines of the hymn - this I composed on my laptop and printed, which became the card front .

 I used copper mirror card for the edging of the cream letters.  Does kind of make the word POP!

And voila here is my make


Why not head on over to Merry Little Christmas and join in with the fun and a little love to the DT they are so very talented- we would love to see you there - Remember we all gain inspiration from each other.

Hugz 

Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Christmas + sentiment 30/09 1/ 5

Creatalicious AG's 20/09 1st /3

Crafts Galore Encore anything goes 30/09 1st / 3

TTCRD anything goes 01/10 1st /4

The holly and the ivy 122 anything Christmas 05/09 1st/ 3

Allsorts anything goes option roses 05/09 1st/3


10 comments:

  1. Very elegant CAS card and joyous sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done, thank you so much for joining in with us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Elaine! The copper edging makes the letters seem magical! Love the verses on the front, too! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge  Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...