My lovely followers

Sunday 4 September 2022

Beauty is the butterfly

 For this card I used some of my gel plate experiments - not so sure I like using it as never seem to get the results I am getting but will not waste them

The butterfly, my fave one is die cut, obviously, and then run through my Paper Discovery embossing folder.  I used Pebeo gilding wax over the bottom and top layer. I used a Tim Holtz stencil which was still hanging around from my mixed media days and of course had forgotten all about it!!! I used scattered straw and salty ocean Distress Oxide inks.

The sentiment stamp I am unsure of it's origin.



Thank you for dropping in to see my card - appreciate it.

Hugz always 

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Can you handle the Pressure AG's embossed without the twist 09/09

A perfect time to craft AG's Sept 01/10 





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card and butterfly-love the stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elaine, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love your CAS design! Awesome inspiration ... thanks! Thanks also for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene really appreciate your kind words. I am sure I will back there real soon xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...