My lovely followers

Saturday 3 September 2022

Winter Robin 1

 Today I made a card with an embossed Robin on Vellum and stamped tiny snowflakes on the back in white.  The background is a scrap paper from when using gel plate where I rolled the brayer to get clean.  I am so pleased I kept that scrap as was the perfect colour for the background like a dark sky.I die cut the aperture using a tag die.  I tried bakers twine for the tag but it looked too overdone for a CAS card. 

This card fits three CAS challenges, Less is more Vellum, Perfectly CAS emboss and Addicted to CAS Bird.


Thank you for dropping by, hope to see you again soon

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Less is more Vellum 472 10/09



Perfectly CAS 30 Emboss 12/09



Addicted to CAS 228 Birds 17/09


12 Months of Christmas 92 ag's Christmas option feathers 30/09 


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS and love the embossed Robin on vellum
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and a great way to use vellum. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine,thank you so much for playing along with my bird challenge at ATCAS.Such pretty embossing and love the background so glad you left off the twine as it looks perfect as is with that gorgeous background.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Marie really appreciate your comments xx

      Delete
  4. Fun use of the tag cut -- great bird background too. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clean and simple card. The embossing on the vellum is lovely and I really like how you created the aperture - so clever. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vellum window in your perefectly CAS card. Offcuts of scrap are so versatile! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...