My lovely followers

Monday 27 March 2023

A little taste of Heaven

 For this card I used the sets Winter trees, Deer Deer and Christmastide.  The card was meant to be snow and half way through I decided it to be marshmallowy clouds instead of my original plan after a little mistake I had made.  

Versacolor ink pads used were hyacinth and petal pink for the bleanding and for the images Versafine Clair Nocturne

This is my version of the original card I found on You tube created by Laura Wenn and was totally mesmorised and it got me into buying Card-io stamps


thank you for visiting reallyu appreciate it

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

















8 comments:

  1. You have created a lovely Winter scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this scene is gorgeous. I love how you've played with the inks to create the wintery effect. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning blend, Elaine. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Wintry scene and love the cloudy effect you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wintry scene and gorgeous stamping. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great scene! Love the shading! The deer remind me of Bambi, who you can see at Epcot in FL. Thank you for playing with Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and stylish card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding! Love the snow! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...