My lovely followers

Sunday 5 March 2023

Christmas bauble POE

 Hi everyone - Time for a new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas challenge, Wow look at the mood board below so many options available to get your creative juices flowing. 


I chose the bottom left for my inspiration

I used an unknown brand die and stacked it three times extremely really fine thread to give the look of hanging


Thank you for  visiting why not go visit Peace on Earth and join in with the fun

Hugz Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this creation Elaine! Simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for another amazing DT project ... awesome inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and bauble love all the white on white
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant bauble all done in the white, beautiful inspiration for all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...