My lovely followers

Thursday 23 March 2023

Under the Weather

 Today I have put together a Get well card using Card-io Stamps.

The middle part of the card has been raised using double sided foam tape

Thank you popping in hope to see you again real soon

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crafty Critters anything with a critter 30/03

A place to start anything goes 05/04  

Crafty Animals 70 anything with animal 30/03

A perfect time to craft ag's 01/04

classic design ag's 01/04 

Park hopping my happy place ag's 01/04

Use your stuff 480 animals 01/04

Allsorts 721 AG's 01/04

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful scene card. Reminds me of the many times I've been caught in the rain at Disney. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Have a crafty weekend! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great get well card-love all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those cute gumboots! Thanks for sharing your ducks with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, Elaine, and the color design is great on this card as the others. All the splashing critters and boots and umbrella are perfect for my Rain theme here. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, stop! You are killing me! :D) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this scene! Very nicely done!
    Thanks for sharing another beauty with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...