My lovely followers

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Fantasy Fairies

 It is time again for another challenge over at Mix it Up.  The theme being distress inks or tools.  I chose the ink option. I needed to make a birthday card for one of my grandaughters and thought what better than fairies.

 For this one I blended the background using Bundled sage, Salty ocean and speckled egg distress oxides

The stamps are a mixture of Lavinia stamps and Inkylicious

I used a moon stencil for the moon obviously lol.






Thank you for dropping by and why not go on over to Mix it up and join in with our fun challenge

Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...