My lovely followers

Tuesday 21 March 2023

Dusky hollow

 This morning I have created this scene firstly with oval Majemask Versacolor inks for sky - sky gray, charcoal, black, cardinal and imperial blue, pinecone and bark for nest. 

I used Mini trees for the grass, New beginnings baby birds with mum and worm, Wildflower woods for the flowers, Summer snooze for the trunk and sleeping mouse, Down at the den for nest, bird on left and hares, Waters edge for the owl and small flying birds

I think I got it all there lol I wanted a sentiment on this but most wouldn't fit and the one that did was dubious of making the card overdone.


Thank you for popping in hope to see you again real soon

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges


5 comments:

  1. I love how you've framed the scene and how you've played with the inks to make that beautiful sky. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little stamped scene.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🖤🖤🖤 this! Your scene creation is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. Have a crafty weekend! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully elegant looking card and a lovely little silhouette scene.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! You most definitely have found a niche with these cards! Thanks so much for another fabulous submission to A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...