My lovely followers

Wednesday 1 March 2023

To the one I love AAA

 Yes it is time for another challenge over at AAA Birthday,  The theme was chosen by Vicki and is Dots or Stripes or even both is you fancy it.


I chose little hearts that look like dots to me and used speckled egg distress oxide.  The stamp is shabby textures by Creative expressions. I also used a stripey die for the aperture

I believe the frame die is by MFT - I throw all the packaging away lol.

The heart dies I am also unsure of but hey they are cute. 

The sentiment I composed in word and printed to the card front panel.

Why not head on over to AAA Birthday and join in with the fun







Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...