My lovely followers

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Deer oh deer!

 So sorry I have made another Card-io card but this time a one layered Christmas themed card - just had the urge lol. I do give most of my cards to Charity and residential homes otherwise I would be overrun with them. As per usual I used Card-io stamps


This perfect for the Challenge over Christmas Craft Creations

Thank you for popping in


Hugz Elaine


This has been entered into the following challenges

Krafty Chicks 654 Christmas wk 2 21/03

C.R.A.F.T Christmas 670 21/03

The holly and the ivy 135 anything Christmas 0/04

Crafty Critters anything with Critters 30/03





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wintry scene and love all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute scene I like it al lot. Thank you for joining the Holly and Ivy Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scene is just beautiful...i love it! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your winter scene so much! Pretty color choices for the sky and your snow is shaded SO well!!!! So happy you joined us this month at Christmas Craft Creations! Come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scene - just perfect for our one layer challenge - thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations - hope to see you again next month

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love the color of the sky and all of the second generation stamping. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...