My lovely followers

Monday 20 March 2023

Raining mice not cats and dogs

 For todays card I wanted to keep within a sepia tone. I used Card-io stamps from taking cover.  I used a couple of mice from other sets also

Thank you for dropping by

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crafty Critters anything with a critter 30/03

Dragonfly dreams outdoors 30/03

A place to start anything goes 05/04 

Through the purple haze 202 anything goes 10c 30/03

Crafty Animals 70 anything with animal 30/03

Park hopping my happy place ag's 01/04







5 comments:

  1. Great card-a cats paradise -raining mice lol.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, a super fun scene. I love the gradient you've created. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🖤🖤🖤this!! I saw this on the Critter Crazy Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of Baron from The Cat Returns, Ghibli Park, Japan, Aichi, Nagakute, Ibaragabasama. I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ . Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cardio-Stamps! This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...