My lovely followers

Sunday 19 March 2023

Festive Trees POE

 Hi all it is time for a new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas using the following moodboard


I have chosen the top 2 for my project, green red and trees.  I used a tree die and not sure of the origin however love his die to bits.  I die cut three times in white and once using some paper from Festive chalkboard paper which I have had living in a drawer for an absolute age

I used a snowfall embossing folder for the background behind the aperture

Why not head on over to our fun challenge over at Peace on Earth

No sentiment needed I feel



Hugz Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges


The holly and the ivy 135 anything Christmas 01/04


3 comments:

  1. Love your festive row of plaid tress, I agree it is a GREAT die and a GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is such an awesome design Elaine! Love the trees and the embossed background is perfect! Another awesome DT project ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous row of plaid trees - love the tiny cutouts in them. They look great against the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...