My lovely followers

Saturday 2 April 2022

Bon Voyage

I made this card just because - no reason just wanted to give  life to these little fellas,

The dies are by Alexandra Renke - cannot remember what they were called.

 I used 300 gsm linen card for all the white elements/card base and baby blue for the other bits and pieces. 

I used my fiskars texture board with embossing tool for the brickwork ground.  I printed the sentiment from my laptop and cut round them for the signpost.

 Took me absolutely ages to piece this card all .together

Anyhow here they are off on their travels


This will be entered into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - AG with lots of layers 09/04

Perfectly CAS - diecuts 12/04

The corrosive challenge - AG 04/04

Paper funday - ATG 06/04

TTCRD - ATG 14/04

Krafty Chicks challenge 605 -ATG 06/04


9 comments:

  1. A delightful card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious CAS card and lovely design. Thanks for entering your lovely project in The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what fun bunny die cuts! Wonderful CAS design, thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! Thanks for playing a long in the Krafty Chicks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful, great job! So glad you played our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great entrance to our challenge. These layered rabbits look amazing
    Thank you for adding this beautiful card to our gallery at Perfectly CAS.
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...