My lovely followers

Sunday 10 April 2022

Puddy catz

 This is my effort for today. I decided to leave apertures, backgrounds and die cuts alone today,  I wanted something simple, cute and sarcastic so he it is.

The cat stamps I cannot remember the origin and never used before.  You know how it is so much stuff and not remembering what you have lol. I coloured them using my copics

The sentiment is Dylusions

The brick I used a Diana Wakeley stencil with Hickory smoke distress oxide ink pad


So here it is


Thank you for popping in

This has been entered into the following challenges

Allsorts 671- Masculine 24/04

A bit more time to craft - anything goes 15/04

Critter crazy challenges - Anything goes with critter 28/04 DT Favourite

NBUS challenge 37- 01/05

Crafty Animals 60 Anything goes with animals 27/04











7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the psychedelic cats sitting on the stencilled wall and the sentiment made me smile...so true!
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card with the colourful cats and lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, but please do add us to your challenge list to be eligible for the prize draw.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am so sorry I thought I had put it on my blog all rectified now x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/16/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...