My lovely followers

Monday 4 April 2022

New Home

 For today's make I made a New Home card.  For this is used:

300gsm linen cardstock and Kraft card for the contrast

The house is an unbranded die had it a long time and not used until now

The letters are by Alexandra Renke - I do love these letters as you can see from previous posts


Here it is:



Thank you for dropping by and taking a peek

This has been entered into the following challenges:


TTCRD - Anything goes 14/04

CraftyCatz lots of layers 08/04

Creatalicious challenge - 232 - anything goes 16/04

NBUS challenge 37 - 01/05

a bit more time to craft anything goes 18/04

Creative knockouts - anything goes 07/04

Creative fingers - Anything goes 12/04


7 comments:

  1. What a creative design! Love how you've used the houses, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely clean design. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Elaine! I love the texture and dimension you achieved with all the elements and the whole look of the white and kraft! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much and I just love to inspire others thank you again x

      Delete
  4. What a great card Elaine! Fantastic texture and I just love those wee houses!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...