My lovely followers

Sunday 3 April 2022

You make my heart sing

 Today I have put together a card for someone special in my life. 

I used 

linen card 300gsm

A die I have no idea of the origin, found in my stash never used, can't even remember buying it. layered twice

The bunnies are by Alexandra Renke put together using vellum. I used alcohol inks for the colour. Citrus and sailboat blue.  These were then stuck to a piece of card to make him stable. I then cut them twice more and cut their legs off so his top half were in line with the music and would lay flat against the card base.

Sentiment I composed on laptop and printed

Here is the finished piece


Thank you for taking the time to drop by and take a peek


This has been entered into the following challenges:

Crafty animals - anything goes with animals 01/05

Creative fingers - anything goes 20/04

creative knockouts - anything goes 10/04

Allsorts - real animals 10/04

Addicted to CAS - animals 217 - 16/04

A bit more time to craft - anything goes 15/04

Critter crazy challenges - Anything goes with critter 28/04

NBUS challenge 37- 01/05

Perfectly CAS - die cuts 14/04

Creatalicious Challenge anything goes option Easter 15/04

Crafty Catz Anyrhing goes with lots of layers 09/04




18 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Elaine! I love the colorful bunnies perched on the white-on-white musical scale! They really pop! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much appreciate your comment

      Delete
  2. A fabulous design and fun, colourful bunnies. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very elegant CAS creation, many thanks for joining in with our Animals theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely simple card that says it all, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colourful bunnies and how you've got them sitting on the music.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely a wonderful creation thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Elaine! Love how the bunnies are sitting on the music!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much and I will be playing again x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Elaine! I love the white on white musical score and the multicoloured bunnies make a lovely pop against it. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those bunnies they are soooo cute and beautifully coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...