My lovely followers

Friday 15 April 2022

O Christmas Tree.......

 Yes I have busy making yet another Christmas card lol. 

This time I decided to build a tree out of snowflakes. I don't remember what make the die is. 

I cut it 14 times to build it up.stacked 3 times bottom, 2 in the middle and just one for the top, I then used a star die just for the stars (the cut outs) The start of the song I wrote on laptop and printed for the front panel the card - to save confusion the lyrics are Aretha Franklin's version to me she is a legend. I prefer the word 'Thy' to 'your'. 



Thank you for popping in

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas 589 16/04

TTCRD Anything goes 0105

A Perfect Time to craft - anything goes 4/2022  01/05

Merry Little Christmas 43 - Anything goes Christmas 17/04

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge 113 - anything Christmas 19/04

12 months of Christmas - anything goes without option 02/05


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...