My lovely followers

Tuesday 12 April 2022

NOEL

I had made some shaving foam backgrounds this morning (as if I didn't have enough already lol) and this one I used nearly ended up in the bin as it was too 'loud and in your face' if you know what I mean.

But then I thought red and tinges of creamy green shouted out Christmas.

I had just bought the NOEL die by Creative expressions and already had the holly die but unfortunately cannot remember the make. The middle of the card and edges are scored. NOEL on foam tape. So here it is yet another Christmas card!!!!!



Thank you for taking the time to peep at my blog

This has been entered into the following challenges:

CraftyHazelnut's patterned paper 01/05

Crafting Happiness 122 April anything goes 01/05

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas 589 16/04

Peace on Earth 13 Christmas 16/04

Merry Little Christmas 43 - Anything goes Christmas TOP PICK

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge 113 - anything Christmas 19/04

12 months of Christmas - anything goes without option 02/05 TOP THREE STOCKING FILLERS NO BADGE




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for playing in CHNC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, so creative! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Ellapu. I am so glad you didn't throw that background out as it was perfect for this card. Thank you for entering the Add a Gift Box Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...