My lovely followers

Friday 8 April 2022

Love Bunny's

 Today I swore to myself I would not touch the bunnies for a while however .... you know how it goes lol. I had more alcohol ink backgrounds and after cutting the branches there was a tiny bit left - enough for the bunnies so there you go - the inevitable happened. I layered the branches and bunnies on white card and placed a heart gem between them. The sentiment I composed on laptop. 

Bunny Alexandra Renke
Branch die i am completely in the dark as to what make it is, bought joblot used dies from ebay



BLUNDER ALERT....... I just noticed auto typing has put in bounderies when it was supposed to be BUNNDERIES ARGGGGHHHH I wont change it though will have to stay as it is

Thank you for dropping by my blog

This has been entered into the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Lovely ink colored paper you used for these die cuts - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...