My lovely followers

Saturday 9 April 2022

Happy Birthday 1

 Hi all

Today I wrestled in my head as to what to make. Then I decided when I found my alcohol inks from my mixed media days so out they came
300gsm smooth card stock

Tracing paper instead of vellum - much much cheaper same effect
alcohol inks Raspberry, Sailboat blue and citrus blended with Isopropanol industrial 99%

Once happy with effect I stamped over the inks using a background flower stamp (unbranded) and heat embossed using copper ultrafine embossing powder. I then stamped again at different angle and embossed using silver
I used an unbranded tag die and embossed the larger size to look like a frame
Stuck a teen weeny lilac diamante to the top
Front of card with tag aperture fixed to front using double sided foam tape
Die cut my memory box poppies twice and layered. popped double sided foam under the flower to keep it level when stuck down
sentiment stamp is unbranded
2nd pic I tried to show the shiny embossing





Thank you for dropping in to look at my blog

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful CAS design- the tag is stunning! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! Beautiful alcohol ink background design. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's Anything Goes with a Rain Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...