My lovely followers

Wednesday 13 April 2022

If nothing ever changed ......

 Here is mine for today a butterfly card. I do like my butterflies. The die I used today is made by Memory Box, I used one of my alcohol ink vellum as the background and for the body and feelers after being strengthened with card behind them. The sentiment was composed in word and found on the internet. This saying has been used a lot whilst being a mental health facilitator in my workplace. With all the changes to the way we live now worldwide we have had to embrace change. Anyway here is my make.......





Thank you for popping in

This has been entered into the following challenges

C

CraftinraftyHazelnut Patterned paper 01/05g

Happiness 122 April anything goes 01/05







6 comments:

  1. Very lovely card, love the butterfly. thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love the simplicity of your card but with so much to say, gorgeous..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/16/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...