My lovely followers

Monday 11 April 2022

Flying by to say hi.......

Well today I am back to using one of my shaving foam backgrounds.

I found this set of dies in my stash all forgotten about and have no idea as to where it came from. There is a bigger butterfly in the set but felt it too big for this project. These dies are unusual as they don't cut out completely.

I think what I should have done is had the pattern behind cream butterflies, might just try that later on. I used pearls on their bodies. very difficult to take pictures light box seemed to make the butterflies disappear into the pattern lol.

Sentiment written on laptop. Card scored round the edges and found the perfect brownish/coffee card in my stash, again all forgotten about and never used before. The second pic I hope you can see the detail clearer




Thank you for stopping by my blog

This has been entered into the following challenges

A bit more time to craft - anything goes 15/04

CraftyHazelnut's patterned paper 09/05

Critter crazy challenges - Anything goes with critter 28/04

Crafty Animals 60 Anything goes with animals 30/04








11 comments:

  1. Wow, cool background - looks like marble. The die cut cover is lovely too. Thanks for playing along and entering your lovely project in the challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design, the panel with the raised butterflies looks fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! What a wonderful technique - I must give this a go.
    Thanks for sharing at the Dream Valley challenge this week.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. Love the idea and pearls on the butterflies makes perfetc effect. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Work with pretty colours!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and the butterflies. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shaving foam idea, haven't played with that for ages, must have another go. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...