My lovely followers

Monday 7 November 2022

Monochrome birthday

 Hello everyone - yes it is time for our new challenge over at AAA Birthday and the theme this time is Monochromatic.  I just love working with just the 2 colours.

For my cards I used Ginko die by Charlie and Paulchen, a German company.  I cut it twice on in black and the other in white.  I adhered the white slightly off to the left of the black to create a shadow effect. 

The did the same to the tiny punched butterflies, Punch by Vaesson Creativ.  

The repeated sentiment was composed in word and printed onto the front of the card which was then adhered to the base card using double sided foam tape.




Now it is your turn to come on over to AAA Birthday Card Challenge blog and join in on the fun.  The DT makes are all absolutely gorgeous as usual.   We would love to see you over there and maybe give a little love to our designers, always appreciated.  Remember we all gain inspiration from each other.

Hugs always

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges





14 comments:

  1. So Beautiful Elaine, I love the sentiment printed across the page, enhanced by the beautiful die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love its crisp clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine gorgeous sentiment thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a stylish look and feel to your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the repeating stamping of the sentiment! Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I'm intrigued by your use of the white die cuts with the black background - it's so clever. I'm really liking your "repeated" sentiment - so cool. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...