My lovely followers

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Happy Birthday G

 Tonight I needed to make a card for a special guy in my life.  He is a bass player, produces for artists, writes his own songs and has released an album and second one on way.  The G4Bass is a nickname.  I had to download both images from PNGwing,  combine them and of course the sentiments were composed at the same time.  Now I know this is completely digital but it has taken me longer to get this right than to make some of usual cards lol




Thank you for dropping by and hope you come back real soon

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

TTCRD ATG Challenge 28/11

Classic Design November AG Challenge #11

CD Sunday 97  any cd digital usb 01/12 top three

HLS Birthday November 01/12

A place to start ag's November 01/12 Rising star/top sprout








27 comments:

  1. Fabulous personalised card and sounds just perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Have you tried to enter the CD Sunday Plus Challenge? Someone has entered under the name of KraftiKards but added a link to the wrong blog. The link is for a blog called A Place To Start.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white design - very eye catching! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome card Elaine any music lover would love! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to CD Sunday Plus, Elaine. Since we changed from just using CD's I too am getting used to digital - and enjoying it.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous and very striking card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous music themed image and beautifully done CAS card!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card
    super nice`made
    Thank you for participating
    until next time
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt festive friday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely and I agree with about digital sometimes taking longer! I spend hours designing things in Serif Craft Artist.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have given it to the man in my life and he really loves it x

      Delete
  11. This is a stunning card and so personal, I'm not surprised he loves it! I hope you'll join us again with your beautiful cards.
    What a talent he has! There is always music on in my house, I find it a great way to de-stress!
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo really appreciate your kind words x

      Delete
  12. Stunning card, fabulous image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning creation! I love how your creative mind works! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...