My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Ho Ho Ho

 

It is time again for our challenge over at Merry Little Christmas and the theme is always Anything goes as long as it is Christmas,  

For this month I decided to use one of my alcohol ink backgrounds.  I embossed Santa and his sleigh in white - complete contrast. I used a white gel pen for a few splatters of snow in the sky.  I used black card as the mat behind the card front. The sentiment I compose in word and printed - though I do have the stamp which I felt was too bold and big 



Why not head on over to Merry Little Christmas and join in with the fun.  We would love to see you there. 

Hugz Elaine xx


This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect time to craft  01/12

Fab n funky seasons greetings 559 - 7/11 TOP 3




20 comments:

  1. A pretty CAS Christmas card, thanks so much for joining in with our 700th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card with a great image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, I love the alcohol ink background, you paired with the white to make such a fabulous VAS card. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS design for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 700th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful CAS design, the blue panel looks amazing and great silhouette stamp!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week for our 700th challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Christmas card. Lovely and clean and simple. Perfect.
    Thanks for joining in with Allsorts' special week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty sky for Santa and his reindeer and love the contrast with the white embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, another beautiful card for our Double Trouble "something, everything, anything" challenge! Love the sky behind the sleigh,,, and the gel pen snowflakes really emphasize the contrast. Matting the card with black gives it a very special look that focuses on the image. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blended piece behind the white silhouette is so pretty! I love the clean and simple style of this. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! this CAS card is outstanding, Elaine. I love the rich background with the white image and cardstock. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #124.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...