My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Happy Thanksgiving 2

 I used a Connie Fong image for our current challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  I coloured the cute little kitties and pumpkins using my polychromo pencils.

This one was fun

Why not head on over to 613, knock the door and come on in to join in with this fun challenge. Theme is always Anything goes with a twist of Fancy folds and cuts.  As you can see my card is without the option as I am rubbish at making those kind of cards lol.

Image provided by Conie Fong 


Hugz Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect time to craft ag's november 28/12

Allys angels 63 anything goes 09/11 no

CraftyGals 236 halloween colours 11/11 no

Time out 225 thankful 05/11

C.R.A.F.T halloween, autumn. thanksgiving 10/11 1/4 ent

12 comments:

  1. OH! How wonderful and really cute and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and so cute
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! Your card is so sweet! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetly colored! I understand about the fancy folds. Took me forever to figure that out! LoL xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining our "Halloween Colors" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...