My lovely followers

Sunday 6 November 2022

Optimistic Fisherman

 Today I wanted to put together a male card for a friend and guess what another set of Inkylicious stamps leapt into my hands.  It wanted to be used lol. I did not use all the stamps in the set however probably will at some point.

I used Addirondack cloud blue for the sky, Marmalade oxide for the sun and speckled egg for the water.  I am a little annoyed my camera wasn't playing at being nice and this photo is the best I could get it.  The rays from the sun looked brighter than it actually is but hey ho I will call it artistic licence.

The sun was a mask not from the set.





Thank you for popping in and please do come again

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

A place to start ag option thanks 05/12 un Rising star

Fab n funky 560 shades of blue 15/11 un

Creative fingers 242 ag's 25/11 1/3

Craftycatz ag's 613 option of 3 or more layers 15/11 1/3 noooo

Taylormadecards4u ag option pink christmas 01/12 1/3

Crafty Calendar AG 01/12 1/3


A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes 01/12

Classic Design Team - anything goes 01/12

QKR - anything goes



20 comments:

  1. Stunning card Elaine hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card and love the stamps-I used to go beach fishing with my Dad -well he fished I ate the sandwiches lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LOL I used to go fishing with my ex husband and all i did was read however used to go with my dad and fished with him x

      Delete
  3. WOW your card is so beautiful, absolutely stunning, I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Elaine, love the scene in the circle die. A great sentiment for the scene too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine design and a great sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous ! Love your CAS card and the serene atmosphere of this scene. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene. This is so calm and peacful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does Inkylicious still exist? Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an atmospheric card! Everything is perfectly done and the sentiment is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...