My lovely followers

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Prezzie 1

 Hi all just a quickie tonight

I found this little die in my stash and thought it perfect for Addicted to CAS current challenge

I die cut an aperture into front panel and adhered it to card base.

I cut the prezzi three times and stacked.  The top layer was silver mirri card but didn't like it that much far too shiny so I tapped over it with black stazon to dull it down.

No sentiment needed





Thanks for visiting 

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges








11 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine thanks so much for joining in our last challenge of the year at ATCAS with this super CAS card,love the simplicity and the blackened mirror card is perfect.Wishing you happy holidays and hope to see you again next year.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, but so effective. Well done!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection! Your gift is just beautiful. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Simply" wonderful, and so very CAS it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect and beautiful! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...