My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Humming away


This is my card for the new challenge over at Mix it up this month

 I used vellum embossing white flowers on front and a  leaf stamp by Creative Expressions in black on other side

 I die cut the birds in black and and some vellum left over from the background.
I adhered it on the body so the wings are prominent. 

Flower and sentiment stamps unknown origin as are the aperture and bird die. 

Front panel adhered to card base using double sided foam tape





Why not head on over to Mix it up and join in with our new challenge - we would love to see you there

Hugs Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes 01/12 Hon Mention

Classic Design Team - anything goes 01/12

Crafts Galore encore - anything goes 01/12

Crafty Animal - animal 01/12

QKR - anything goes




12 comments:

  1. Elaine: Hello, fellow MIUCB teamie! However I'm here for MTTC to say thanks for linking your elegant and dramatic card to our 'wings' theme challenge!!! Excellent! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello teamie thank you so much. Reilly appreciate you visiting and for your kind words xx

      Delete
  2. Love the beautiful butterfly and the embossed/stamped vellum through the aperture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Elaine. I absolutely love the black and white contrast and your clean design. You really did a lovely job on this. I would absolutely love to have you come by and play with us at Word Art Wednesday. I enjoy seeing your art, and would be so grateful to have you share your talents with us there as well. I hope to see you soon. Have a blessed week!
    Karen Letchworth, Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen - I have now added my project to wordart wednesday xx

      Delete
  4. Aww, just love your b&w card! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning monochrome card. The design is fabulous and your bird is just beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this pretty. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...