My lovely followers

Saturday 19 November 2022

Happy Birthday my friend

 I have put together a card for a dear friend who is turning 80 in 3 weeks.  

I used my Charlie and Paulchen birds again as I love them so much, and cut from front panel as apertures leaving the negative space, after composing the sentiment on laptop that is. I used a greenish,yellowy background for behind the front panel.

I then die cut the birds 3 times, twice in white and the third in the remainder of the background I used. I placed one of the white cut outs back into the negative space.  I then cut off the wings from the other white one and stuck them behind the green one. I used my embossing tool behind the bodies to give the the birds dimension. I adhered them back over the panel using double sided foam tape to keep the body looking plump. Finally I used teeny weeny gems in their eyes but really cannot see them in the photos




Thank you for popping in

Hugz Elaine x


This has been entered into the following challenges

Critter crazy 68 anything critter 30/11

A place to start ag's November 01/12

HLS Birthday November 01/12

Dream Valley challenges 282 ag's 30/11

Krafty Chicks 638 CAS 25/11 no

TTCRD Nov 9th AG's 25/11

9 comments:

  1. How VERY lovely Elaine, your friend will be thrilled with her beautiful card I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple approach - beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the peace from the birds. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for CAS week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card for your friend's special birthday. I can see those dies being useful for so many projects. Your card is beautiful.

    Thank you very much for your fabulous card which you have entered into our CAS challenge

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    GDT For Krafty Chicks Challenge

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I love your tone-on-tone projects! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...