My lovely followers

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Let it snow

 Today I put together a slim line card for a change.  I used an unknown brand snowfall embossing folder for the background behind the circle aperture.  

I used the deer and fronds by Gummiapan. 

The sentiment is be Creative Expressions  

All matted onto Navy blue card

Double sided foam tape between the front and navy mat



Thank you for dropping by

Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

Allsorts Celebrate 700 maxed 10/11 no

AAA Cards 227anything CAS 15/11

Double TRouble any/some/everything 124 10/11 3/4 en no

Jingle belles holiday creature 05/11

52 Christmas card thrown down tic tac toe - die deer and snow embossing 10/11 Hon Mention

A place to start a/g's 10/11

The holly and the ivy 127 anything Christmas goes 15/11 1/3





14 comments:

  1. I just love that little deer and how it's positioned over the edge of the circle, such an interesting design for a slimline card. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful all white CAS card great design with the dies overhanging the aperture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol I love white on white myself so treat myself to make one now and then xx

      Delete
  3. I like the clean and simple approach with the focus at one side. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love that you've created a little winter scene with critters and trees and snow and yet it is still entirely CAS which is very impressive! Such a wonderful addition to our "Creatures" gallery at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating #700 Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your white on white and embossing in the frame and the shadows of black... beautiful slimline Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning CAS card, I love the simplicity and elegance of the slimline off centre design. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...