My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Life is a beach

Hello all  

It is time for a new challenge over at Love to Scrap where the theme is always Anything Goes.

 I decided to create another nautical themed card.  The seagulls and fence dies are by Charlie and Paulchen a German company, The sea and clouds were created using distress oxide ink pads.  

I created the clouds using a torn piece of card randomly moved about when using the Distress Oxide speckled egg 

The stamp is unbranded I think but not sure



Thank you for heading on over to see me.  Why not come join in with the fun over at Love to Scrap -we would love to see you there.

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect time to craft  01/12

My time to craft 493 wings 05/11

Dream Valley Challenges dies or punches 15/11 1/3en

4 comments:

  1. Elaine: Hello! This is a lovely oceanside card! Looks so relaxing! Beautifully made! --Becca/DT for MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card! I love the white-on-white die-cuts and the delicately-coloured background. Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...