My lovely followers

Monday 31 October 2022

Cold winters day

 I have decided to share one of my practise runs on this style of card after watching a tutorial on you tube. Very rarely go on there as go my own way as you know.

I have a collection, not that big of cardio stamps and thought I better make use of them

This one I feel probably does not fit my usual style of CAS. The rectangle is too big - lesson learnt - smaller rectangle in the future lol

I used a rectangle, moon and hill stencil from Inkylicious. I used Adirondack ink pads to blend


This one I feel probably does not fit my usual style of CAS. The rectangle is too big - lesson learnt - smaller rectangle in the future lol - not that I will be doing another so soon

So here it is



Thank you for dropping in pleased to see you

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Jingle belles rock not a creature was stirring 05/11 TOP THREE

Creative fingers 241 anything goes 10/11 maxed

Double trouble 124 something anything everything 10/11

Allsorts celebration week 700  - 10/11 1/3 entries DT Faves

TTCRD anything goes October 25 - 3/4 en 15/11

Fab n funky seasons greetings 559 - 7/11

Christmas with the cuties - bunnies 55 01/12


...entitled this lovely creation, "On a Cold Winter's Day" and it lives up to that perfectly; there are so many wonderful little details and the rabbits and birds are so realistic! 






20 comments:

  1. OH! This is really beautiful, I would have used this rectangle and thought it perfect, shows how much I know! I love your scene and the added glitter. Super images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background sky and scene you created with stencing and ink and love the bunnies frolicking in the glittery snow. Beautiful winter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and one of our previous partners Jingle Belles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a delightful scene for a Christmas card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 700th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a great scene, love all the elements, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW! What an incredibly lovely card, each and every detail is perfection! So pleased you could join our Creature Feature fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the touches of glitter are perfection on your peaceful winter scene ... so very glad you joined our Creature Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW your christmas card is so beautiful, I love the peaceful winter scene with the bunnies and the wonderful background.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, your card is beautiful!! Love the sponged background, and the little bunnies hoping around the sparkling snow! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the size of the rectangle! I think this is beautiful and still fits into a lovely clean and simple style. I love the font of that sentiment too. Thank you for sharing this darling creation with us at Double trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet Christmas card. Beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely, Elaine! I love the adorable bunnies and birds against the pretty background. Fabulous font for the sentiment as well. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #124.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...