My lovely followers

Sunday 2 October 2022

613 Avenue Create

 Hello everyone 

This months challenge over at 613Avenue Create is always anything goes with optional twist of Favorite Beverage. This challenge is sponsored by  Mirtillamente,

I used the digi image provided and felt it did not need much else from me except the wording Monday morning. This was dead easy for me as I only ever drink coffee and I cannot lie even to myself. 

The card base is cream and the matted layer is brown to match the tonal shades of the digi image. 


It would be fantastic if you could come on over and join in with out latest challenge and have some fun while you are at it.  Remember we all gain inspiration from each so lets just share

This has been entered into the following challenges



10 comments:

  1. Super card Elaine! Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start Monday mornings, right? LoL I actually start each day like that and then sometimes... even have a nightcap! I drink decaf though. Otherwise, I'd be up all night thinking about the next cup! Love the look of your card. Gets right to the point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you every weekday morning feels like Monday to me and need to be caffeinated everyday to kickstart me lol xx

      Delete
  3. I am amazed at your ability to find the perfect graphic presentation for the most simple of elements! I am not going to tell you how much paper I have wasted trying to CASE your CAS style! :D)

    Thanks so much for bringing your awesome talent to our team!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Chana. I can believe how much wastage occurs making this style of card/paper. I have heaps of scraps but they do get used eventually. You see with clean and simple you don't need much paper or card to make them. That is what I love about it x

      Delete
  4. Love your wonderful CAS card. Hugs. Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...