My lovely followers

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Under pressure

 Well today I came up with another 'no sentiment' card and also another take on a Christmas tree

I used a wonky fern die for the tree, used distress oxide ink roughly on leaves (was going to leave it white, in fact might do one in white as well) The leaves I gently used and ordinary embossing tool to live it some dimension behind the aperture
The hat stamp is a Tim Holtz from Bird Crazy and things set. Stamped coloured using copics and cut round it, popped it on using double sided foam tape. The hat gives the effect of it weighing down the tree top





Thanks for visiting

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



4 comments:

  1. Love the fern been used as a tree and great perspective (oooh get me lol) with the hat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. I like the santa hat in the fern. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...