My lovely followers

Monday 17 October 2022

Thank you

 

I made this card for AAA Cards Sketch+Thankful. 

I used navy card, covered on one side using double sided tape and covered with gilding flakes - well I had sheets of gilding so scrunched some up for this project. Placed three different colours over it, rose gold, silver and gold. 

 Rubbed over it with an old stamp scrubber  never used it so cut it up, to get the excess off.

I then cut it up into 3 graduating widths, placed onto card as to where I wanted them and then stamped Thankyou - stamp is Stampin'up - Sassy Salutations.  I do love that set.

I backed the panel with rose gold mirror card

The stripes when seen from the side look wonky but as you can in the first pic they are straight

Thank you for coming on over

Hugz Elaine x





This has been entered into the following challenges



AAA cards -226 sketch + Thankful 01/11 un


4 comments:

  1. How very beautiful, love the rose gold edging with the fabulous gilding flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh so pretty Elaine. Love how you've used those gilded flakes. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...