My lovely followers

Thursday 20 October 2022

Going round in circles 1

 Last night my Big Shot express started making funny noises and would not pass the die through.  I think the roller had dropped but seeing as I had bought in January I was not impressed.  Phoned Amazon this morning they are picking it up tomorrow for a complete refund.  I have now ordered a Big Shot Switch plus and will be arriving this evening.  I was distraught. It was time to go through all my die cuts I have thrown into a box'.

I had a card front with circles cut out.  I found a butterfly and some backgrounds by Charlie and Pauchen that a crafting buddy I met on CAS  Facebook sent me - Leta Roberts.  So I set to creating.

I used oxide inks to blend the butterfly and gently touched the edges with gilding wax by Pebeo. I used and cut out a little the embossing Leta Roberts had sent to me.  One I blended oxide ink and wiped over with gilding wax and the other kept white and gently used the ink again over the raised areas.

 Placed the embossing on card base and used double sided foam tape for the card front panel. 

The stamp is by Creative Expressions and stamped in blue Adirondack.

So here it is



Hugz Elaine

This has been entered into the following challenges

Creative Crafters ag's 01/11 1/3 en no

Crafty Friends use more than one die 01/11  1/3 en

Classic Design Challenge ag's october 01/11 no

A perfect time to craft October 28/11

Critter Crazy ag's with critter 01/11 maxed no

Allys angels anything goes 09/11no

HLS Diecuts October 01/11

TTCRD anything goes October 11 1/4 entries 28/10

HLS Birthday October un 01/11

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful butterfly and embossed background with the touches of gilding wax.
    Carol x

    Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous, love your circles which enhance the embossed background, gorgeous colour mix and stunning butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...