My lovely followers

Thursday 6 October 2022

Gnome today, out tomorrow 1

 Hi all

I decided to make another card for AAA Cards 1/9th option Gnomes.  This time I managed to include the gnome,

The image is digital and he was lightly coloured. I coloured over the image using polychromos pencil to give him more depth. I used glamour dust glitter on his hat and skates to glam him up a little,   The sentiment was composed in word, printed and placed on the front beneath him.




Thank you for dropping by and hope you call again soon

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

AAA Cards which is 1/9th option Gnomes 20/10 un

A Perfect time to Craft AG's 01/11 un

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...