My lovely followers

Saturday 1 October 2022

Birthday lady

 Have now made my daughters birthday card. I used a stamp by Daisy B called Ribbon Hat Lady. Stamped her on front panel and the cut her face using a circle die. I coloured her lips using red pencil and white gel pen for highlights and finally used Anita's Clear 3d gloss over the top for depth.

I cut a black matt and adhered it to the base card then using double sided foam tape I adhered the front panel to base card and then placed her face back into the aperture.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the stamp and spotlight technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!!! Gorgeous stamp! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and simple card with a some wow factor! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classy card! I love the cas design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image for your CAS birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...